Dick Barton-Special Agent

VCR Alerts for UK Television

Moderators: Joe, sty1ish, james

Dick Barton-Special Agent

Postby jonty888 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:54 pm

For anyone who's interested,this series is currently being shown on Film 24,(Sky channel 157).
It's on at 12 midday in 15 minute episodes.The lovely Fiona Fullerton is currently gagged & tied to a chair in a basement,& the scene is ongoing.
I haven't seen this in about 30 years,& the scene seems to be a rarity.
I don't have the technology to record this in a digital format,or I'd make the effort to clip it.
So if anyone else has a dvr or whatever you could do us all a service.
By the way,the series 'Freewheelers' is also being shown on this channel,but I'm not sure on which days.
This show also had some decent scenes if,like me,you enjoy the old stuff.
It's a funny sort of a show,a kind of kids programme for big kids!

Anyway,errr, happy new year all.
jonty888

Re: Dick Barton-Special Agent

Postby Baldric-UK » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 am

There should be 2 scenes with Wendy Padbury in current Freewheelers Serial but I cant find a schedule when its being shown.
Baldric-UK

Postby Baldric-UK » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:49 pm

From Film 24
Hi Bob,

Thanks for your email.

Freewheelers will be shown every Sunday at 1.30 p.m. with a repeat on Tuesday afternoons at around 5.25 p.m.
Dick Barton will be repeated from the beginning when the series has finished

Best wishes

David
Film24 Scheduling
Baldric-UK

Postby jonty888 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

It's a bit hard to tell with this channel,but as far as Dick Barton goes,the first 'interesting' scene will be shown again next Saturday,followed by the next the following week.
Then again,it might be on during the week,like it was last week.
Who knows?
jonty888

Postby Baldric-UK » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:35 pm

According to Film 24 Dick Barton is on 18.55 Fridays and repeated Sunday before Free Wheelers
Baldric-UK

Postby Baldric-UK » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 am

Next episode of Freewheelers should have first scene with Ms Padbury
Baldric-UK

Postby tightrope » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Its good to hear. that the Dick Barton series. is been screened. Worth noteing . though guys. that the complete series. as now been released. on Dvd. Fiona Fullerton. in all her glory. And dont forget. a nice cleave gag scene. for Marsha Fitzalan. on the very last episode. of the series. Not sure. what series they are showing. regards Freewheelers. But the complete. series six. is available. on disc. and this includes.
two. OTM Gag scenes. for young Wendy Padbury. 8)
tightrope

Postby Tone » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Ah by pure co-incidence i've just had this series delivered today and though the DB states there are 3 scenes, pretty sure that all there are are the 2 listed previously. Fiona's is by far the better scene, much longer and many more close up's, also she's much hotter even at the tender age of 21.

Pity the DB has names wrong and a scene that does n't exist, gonna get on that and correct it.
Tone

Postby tightrope » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Story two of Barton. features girl along with Jock. kidnapped. and shown tied to chair. hands behind back. the girl is wearing tight pencil skirt. alas no gag.. perhaps this is the other scene. you are thinking about. as a cleave buff. Though only short. two good close ups. i do prefer the Marsha Fitzalan scene. which does reveal. a nice tight cleave on her. :twisted:
tightrope

Postby jonty888 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:32 am

I don't have the technology to record this in a digital format,or I'd make the effort to clip it.

Fortunately,thanks to the wonders of e-bay,I now do possess the technology to get clips onto the computer.

Of course it might all fall apart when I start trying to use video editing programmes.

The Dick Barton clips have transferred okay to a DVD,& it would be interesting to know if the people who have got the box-sets can do the same,or if there's a problem with copyright protection,or whatever.

I've got a pile of video tapes to go through,& God knows whats on them,but ill try to make them available one way or another.

It's a pity more interesting clips aren't made available by British 'enthusiasts',as most of the British stuff seems to be in the hands of American sites.

There must be a heap of stuff out there on old video tapes.

Some of the video-uploading sites aren't too bad,so if I can't exchange them with a certain party for a free lifetime membership,I'll make them available over here!

More actual clips would definitely be a good thing for this forum & for Britain.

At least I think they would.
jonty888

Postby gaz » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 am

Do you mind letting us know what the technology is that you have bought, Jonty, and whether you would recommend it.

I can capture stills (i.e caps) but not clips and I have asked before whether anyone knows a reliable clip extractor.

I could obviously contribute more if I had that knowledge.

Cheers :P
gaz

Postby jonty888 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 am

I could obviously contribute more if I had that knowledge.

At 93 posts you've contributed a damn sight more than I have.
I was going to buy a hardware/software package,that connects your vcr directly to the computer.
But instead I got a dvd recorder for £57. Not much more than than the other kit,& with a bit of luck it'll last a few years.
So you scart the vcr into the dvd recorder,& record the bits you want.
It's really just a case of transferring the video into the computer,whether that's via a dvd disc,or directly via
cables from a vcr,dvd player,or whatever.
After that,it's a case of editing,(if necessary),the video clip,& converting it to a computer-friendly format.
At the moment,that looks like the hard bit to me as I haven't done it yet.
Windows movie-maker comes with PC'S,and you should be able to do it with that.(but I'm not sure)
Other people use other programs.
It's computer stuff,& with some trial & error you should be able to make something good of it.
jonty888

Postby gaz » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

I have dvd recorders and players but it is connecting them to the computer and the formatting that I know nothing about.

I can take stills/caps through an application on VCL Media Player but my ideal would be to also cut out video clips from my existing DVDs and format them so I can then post them as mpegs or similar.

Anyway, Good luck with your project
gaz

Postby Tone » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Ah yes i did see that scene, one where they are going to get gassed and speak via mic to the villans while they are freeing themselves. The "missing" scene is referred to in the DB as a cleave gag, but the names are all wrong through most of the entries for this which i intend to correct , hopefully tonight. Must dash off to see "Avatar" in 3D.
Tone

Postby tightrope » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Enjoy. at least . Fiona and Marsha. are properly gagged. thats all that counts. :twisted:
tightrope

Return to UK Alerts